Being in Movement™ Online Course with Paul Linden
An online video course in Being in Movement® Mindbody Training
Paul Linden is one of the world’s leading embodiment teachers, with 45 years experience in martial arts, abuse recovery, youth work and group facilitation.
He is known for the pragmatic logical nature of his work, as well as his kindness and sense of humour.
This was the first online course in his Being In Movement system, and made his work accessible to a global audience (especially as now he rarely travels).
The course contains the recordings of the live course including teachings from his most senior students to show how they’ve applied the work in fields from business to conflict resolution.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
- Facilitators, trainers and coaches looking to learn practical tools for working with clients
- Those working with stress and conflict (Paul invented the field of Embodied Peacemaking)
- Those interested in trauma
- Those interested in how martial arts can be taken “off the mat” and used non-athletically
- Anyone wanting to work with a master of mindbody techniques
Founder of Being in Movement®, Aikido teacher (USA) Based in Columbus Ohio, Paul is a world leader in embodied training, having been active in the field for 40 years. He holds a Ph.D. in physical education, is an instructor of the Feldenkrais Method® of somatic education, and has achieved a sixth-degree black belt in the martial art of aikido. He is the developer of Being In Movement® mindbody training and author of numerous books on applications of body awareness training. He leads seminars around the world. For more information visit:
A message from Paul Linden
"In June, I will have been practicing bodymind arts for 49 years. Everything I have learnt was because I was not a natural at the art. Instead of doing the movements until I understood them, I first pried out the logic and through that discovered how to practice the movements. Through the years, I've found that the underlying principles apply equally well to every area of life. The wisdom resides in our physiology, and these online classes will introduce both the underlying ideas, and simple, non-vigorous experiential exercises which embody them."
The course covers the fundamentals of Paul’s work. This includes
- Simple movement experiences to communicate the central concepts quickly and dramatically
- Embodied ethics
- Trauma recovery
- Computer posture and working online
- Centring and self regulation masterclasses
- Application of the work to group business training
- Application of the work to life coaching
- Application of the work to stress management, resilience and conflict
- Applications to working with children (including special needs)
- Uses of logic and critical thinking in embodied work
The course also includes the following e-books as part of the package (normally sold separately for total value over $99)
Get started now!
StartCoaching Application - Mark Walsh (Bonus Call) (32:06)
StartYoga Application - Mark Walsh (bonus session) (39:12)
StartComfortable Computer Use - Paul Linden (Bonus Call) (34:47)
StartUse of Logic and Critical Thinking - Paul Linden (Bonus Call) (50:50)
StartBusiness Application - Mark Walsh (43:28)
StartAikido Application - Paul Linden (bonus session) (31:08)
“Working with Paul has transformed my coaching practice and my life. His teaching is masterful. Don’t miss the opportunity to work with him – the insights and clear meaningful application will change the way you live and work”
“Paul teaches you practical, life-applicable skills. His instructions are easy to understand and follow. He is kind, brilliant, funny as hell, and you’re guaranteed to learn while laughing.
He doesn’t teach by preaching, but by showing, so you’ll be learning through direct experience, with insights from your own feelings, in your own body, which is the kind of learning that sticks with you.
Tana Saler | Coach & Teacher | Ontario, Canada